Friday, March 27, 2009

the other Cali....COLOMBIA

FLIGHT IS BOOKED!!!!
Colombia Here I come!


View Larger Map

Going out to Cali, Colombia next month to visit my homie Yoshi from the Trust Your Struggle Crew, about two months ago, she hella just Picked up and left nyc, her stable job, and went down to Central & South America to just paint on the walls, Hella envy that. She's been getting up on a bunch of murals and linking up with different crews. Her and the Homie Pablo Serrano have been doing some dope work with some Organizations down there. From her blog it looks like she is living "THE GOOD LIFE"
Check it out at: http://nomadictendency.blogspot.com/

CLICK ON PHOTO TO EXPAND:


They Say Cali, Colombia is like the Brooklyn of Colombia, So you know I had to test that statement out. So me and fellow crew member Miguel "Bounce" Perez will be linking up with her in Cali. She has a mural project going down there for like 3 weeks. I will disclose the details of this project soon. But it's gonna be reallly dope, I plan on helping them with some web development stuff while i'm down there, and Yoshi is trying to get me to throw down on some "muraling". I really can't wait and am over-excited about it. I'm trying to be documenting the trip with a few cameras, so I will try my best to make y'all feel like your there with me!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooo dope! The mural looks amazing... okay Brooklyn of Columbia?... I HAVE to go. And it's called Cali?! You know I'm there. Aight. New plan, find out what all the "Brooklyns" of the world are... Help me with that?..

    ReplyDelete